1.2

First time ordering and because the item was needed on Sunday. It was ordered 2nd day air on a Thursday.

If there was ANY indication that the item would not arrive until Monday, I would’ve chose another delivery method, but there was none.

I wasn’t told that if you select 2nd Day air on Thursday, it will arrive the second BUSINESS day (Monday) until I requested a refund for the additional price of shipping. I am still waiting for the package which by their standards is not late.

I searched the website and it took me some time to find the shipping policy that did NOT tell me what they define as 2nd Day air. When I finally found the link that housed the information, I could see that it excludes weekend delivery.

It’s misleading. Have a pop-up to explain “the method of shipping you selected does not include weekend delivery when you’re at checkout.

Most consumers, shop, review cart and shipping options then purchase.

Never again.

I’ll try to make sure others don’t have to search for this information and aren’t disappointed/don’t lose money in additional shipping cost if they choose this method on a Thursday.

As I stated...this shouldn’t have been something that needed to be searched for. Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Ebonyline Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ebonyline Pros: Sale prices.

Ebonyline Cons: Taking advantage of customers.

• Rude Phone Operators