3.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Your profile picture Categories Log out For companies Ebonyline.com reviewed This company should be out of business. I placed an order in July for 5 packs of hair (2) Janet Perm Yaki 10" Color 1 and (3) Janet Perm Yaki 10" Color 1B.

I received the order a few days later. I open the box of the (5) things I ordered, (3) were correct. I got (3) packs of 1B but instead of getting the (2) color 1 which is jetblack they sent me color FS1B30 which is like a black/Brown blend. I didn't order that.....

I looked on the packing slip and the packing slip said that I ordered the FS1B30. Thank God I kept my confirmation email that showed what I really ordered. I called them and explained the situation. I was told that there was a glitch and that they would send me a return postage via email several days passed no return postage.

I call again, they tell me they sent it check my spam nothing.... I call back again, finally after about a week and a half I get the return postage. I send hair back, they call me and say we only have (1) pack of the hair you want. I say send me (1) pack and refund me for the 2nd.

Again, another week past. I call I get machine, I email no answer. Finally, I called and got a live person who proceeds to tell me that they have no record of my return. I'm like how's that possible?

I have an email stating when and where it was delivered, I have voicemail of company asking me what I wanted to do etc....I told the girl that this is ridiculous, this has been going on for a month. I can never get anybody on phone etc....of course the manager was out to lunch. I told her somebody better call me or do something because I was getting ready to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Two more days passed no call.

I was done and started my complaint. As I was writing, I received email from PayPal stating that I had a refund from the company. Buyer Beware. They are unorganized.

I also feel like if I didn't stay on them, they would of kept my $. I think I am still going to file the complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments