58 views

This website is terrible. I ordered from here once before and they did not communicate that the item was out of stock.

I was just waiting and waiting until i finally emailed and encountered the RUDEST customer service agent. I tried to give the website a chance again because they were they were the only ones who carried a specific item, and once again they did not communicate ANYTHING regarding my shipping I had to email them ONCE AGAIN to get information. Again, I encountered the agent. Carries T is the worst person I have ever spoken with or emailed.

This man or woman needs to be trained in CUSTOMER SERVICE! This person makes me not even want to TRY to spend my money here. I ordered a week in advance and paid for priority shipping and it will not be here on time. They do not even want to cancel my order and give my refund.

Extremely ridiculous, RUDE, and UNPROFESSIONAL. ORDER : #122****

User's recommendation: don’t shop here. period.

Ebonyline Pros: Affordable prices.

Ebonyline Cons: Very bad consumer service, Company not notifying customer to say item not available, Return policy during covid-19, Company not notifying customer to say out of stock.

Comments