Ebonyline - Deceiving Company

54 of 126 Ebonyline reviews

To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer,We just received the item in from the manufacturer. Your order is currently with the shipping department and it should be shipped within the next 24 hours. Once it ships we will email you the tracking number. Ok great. I receive both wigs on jan 15. All is good until I open the Motown Tress Human Hair Wig DENA. The wig they show on site is a wavy wig what they sent was a curly wig. I immediately email the company with pics of their site pic and what I received. Once they finally replied they said I could return with a restocking fee. I disagreed on the restocking fee so they claim they were going to waive. After a few email exchanges on shipping( I had to pay) rma #ect I get it in the mail. Well, my CC statement shows up and there is no credit from them. I track my package to find out they refused. I did not get an email from them explaining refusal. I email and all they would say is refused, they are very slow at replying to emails. I call the company speak to a Carrie who was RUDE and she told me my wig smelled like perfume and not resalable although I sent it back in with the same packaging and box they sent it in. I ask her why would I send something back that I had destroyed knowing they would not give me a refund and that I put back in their packaging immediately. She could not explain just saying " well that is what was determined". I ask to speak to Supervisor Jessie she said "it had white stuff on the inside so they could not resale it", I used a white wig stand to set wig on to take pic. I think this is another one of their tactics to not give refunds and keep people's money. I have not received back yet and they supposedly sent back on the 26th and mind you the 1st RUDE girl told me since I am in Illinois it should only take 1 day once it leaves PO. I sent on the 21st PO tried to deliver on the 23rd tracking says refused and redelivered on the 25th. The pics at top are what I was sent the 2 below is what was advertised. According to them I was sent the right wig. In the beginning I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt that someone packaged the wrong wig but they claim these wigs are as advertised. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 126 Ebonyline reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ebonyline. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ebonyline.
Filing a new complaint about
×