Colona, Illinois

To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer,We just received the item in from the manufacturer. Your order is currently with the shipping department and it should be shipped within the next 24 hours. Once it ships we will email you the tracking number. Ok great. I receive both wigs on jan 15. All is good until I open the Motown Tress Human Hair Wig DENA. The wig they show on site is a wavy wig what they sent was a curly wig. I immediately email the company with pics of their site pic and what I received. Once they finally replied they said I could return with a restocking fee. I disagreed on the restocking fee so they claim they were going to waive. After a few email exchanges on shipping( I had to pay) rma #ect I get it in the mail. Well, my CC statement shows up and there is no credit from them. I track my package to find out they refused. I did not get an email from them explaining refusal. I email and all they would say is refused, they are very slow at replying to emails. I call the company speak to a Carrie who was RUDE and she told me my wig smelled like perfume and not resalable although I sent it back in with the same packaging and box they sent it in. I ask her why would I send something back that I had destroyed knowing they would not give me a refund and that I put back in their packaging immediately. She could not explain just saying " well that is what was determined". I ask to speak to Supervisor Jessie she said "it had white stuff on the inside so they could not resale it", I used a white wig stand to set wig on to take pic. I think this is another one of their tactics to not give refunds and keep people's money. I have not received back yet and they supposedly sent back on the 26th and mind you the 1st RUDE girl told me since I am in Illinois it should only take 1 day once it leaves PO. I sent on the 21st PO tried to deliver on the 23rd tracking says refused and redelivered on the 25th. The pics at top are what I was sent the 2 below is what was advertised. According to them I was sent the right wig. In the beginning I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt that someone packaged the wrong wig but they claim these wigs are as advertised. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!!!!

Review about: Ebonyline Motown Tress Human Hair Wig Dena.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Taking advantage of customers.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.