The person or computer generated response whose name is Desiree was extremely rude, unhelpful, disrespectful and threatening towards me. I admit I sent a barrage of frustrated questions and suggestions on how to resolve the issue I was having but it was mostly due form confusion as to why they accepted a large payment from me for a product that was not listed as unavailable on their website but unavailable after my payment transaction the next day.

"Desiree" kept repeating the same message of the product being delayed and asking the same questions of whether I wanted to cancel the order and how I wished to proceed over and over and over again. Ignoring the emails I sent to her asking questions to understand what was happening and even threw in a couple of suggestions to try to solve the matter quickly, she completely ignored all my emails. This resulted in me capitalizing each word, slowly and carefully for her to understand what I was saying and immediately after I did this she got upset and abruptly terminated the emails. Then after repeatedly sending emails after this asking for someone to acknowledge me and help solve the issue the company caused she emailed me back threatening to terminate, cancel, delete, and retract my order and withhold the product and my payment.

I've never in my life had a company treat me with such disrespect and low regard as if I was a criminal over a matter or problem they caused towards me as a customer.

If anyone with higher authority reads this please handle this individual and the company in general in this department on how to interact with customers. Obviously due to the disregard and disrespect and dangerous behavior I received from this employee your business will plummet and lose customers on a daily basis.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ebonyline Cons: Poor customer service rude disrespectful employees, How i was treated by customer service, Paying for an item not available.

Comments