Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

ORDERED MY WIGS 7 DAYS AGO AND THEY WERE NEVER SHIPPED AND I NEVER GOT TRACKING.CALLED THEM SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE.

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T SHIP ANYTHING. JUST CALLED TODAY TO SEE THE STATUS OF MY ORDER. FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF SOMEONE. THIS IS WHAT PROMPTED MY REVIEW.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WOMEN ARE COLLECTIVELY RUDE. I MEAN VERY VERY RUDE. THEY AREN'T NICE OR PLEASANT, THEY'RE HORRIBLE. I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH THAT LEVEL OF DISRESPECT FROM A COMPANY BEFORE.

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPLOYEES ARE A BUNCH OF KNUCKLE-DRAGGING CLASSLESS DEGENERATES WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, YOUR PURCHASE OR YOUR LOYALTY TO THEIR COMPANY. I WAS HUNG UP ON 6 TIMES BEFORE I THEY FINALLY INFORMED ME THAT MY WIG WAS ACTUALLY OUT OF STOCK. GO ELSEWHERE: DIVATRESS, SISTERWIGS, ANYTHING ELSE BUT HERE. LET'S PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

PLEASE GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT THIS PLACE. BUYER BEWARE.

AND IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE AN ISSUE OR PROBLEM, THEY WILL HANG UP ON YOU AND NOT GIVE A ***.AGAIN, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Review about: Ebonyline Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Unfair shipping practices, Very bad consumer service, Failure to deliver in a timely manner, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1344048

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% AND I wish I would have read this review before I ordered I end up cancelling my order 10 days after after SMH