Do not shop at Ebonyline.com This is the first time I have shopped at this site and will be the last!I put in this order on the 8/22/2017 and it was not shipped out until 8/28/2012.

I got 2 Zury Sis Royal Pre-Tweezed Part Swiss Lace Front Wig SW-LACE H CHIA 14 Inch that costed $24.00. But I order the longer 18" ZURY SIS ROYAL PRE-TWEEZED PART SWISS LACE FRONT WIG SW-LACE H CHIA that cost $25.42. I put in for an RMA and attached a pic of what they send on their site days ago and it is still pending approval... I emailed them and Carries email me that I would have my return label today and that it was approved but no label was emailed and it still is pending approval on their website.

I have called and their mailbox is full for the return line and the customer service line... I have shopped at many, many site online and all have made good on their mistakes.

This site is the worst!Shop at your own risk!

Review about: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments

Ebonyline Hair Extensions Review from Mountain View, California Ebonyline " I have never written a bad review, and I truly wish that I didn't have to. I have worked in retail and..." Read more Ebonyline - Disappointed in product Ebonyline "I ORDERED A WIG I LIKED VERY MUCH FROM THEIR WEBSITE. UPON RECEIVING THE WIG, I IMMEDIATELY TRIED IT ON...AND WAS HORRIFIED. IT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE ADVERTISED PRODUCT. WHEN..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Ebonyline - Loyal customer disgusted with the customer service Ebonyline "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more