4.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hi all I got my package today 1/21/16 i placed ordor on 1/8/2016 I will write a review later 4 just the products customer service is very good & the response was very respectful the young lady that took my call yesterday told me about the situation with the UPS tracking number we all make mistakes the most important thing to me was how well you they handle that my total was $67.07 that included shipping cost .......i also wanted to that i called them on a Saturday lol & i was really mad it took so long lol the young lady was so sweet i almost forgot why i called so My story is this I promise to be more patient with them cause Africa was not built in oneday haha Thank you

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing at Ebonyline and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ebonyline to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ebonyline freetress que remy touch brazilian soft and volume braid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments