5.0
Privacy and Data Security

I love Ebonyline.I only order my wigs from Ebonyline.

The service is dependable and quick.

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing at Ebonyline and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ebonyline to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ebonyline ebonyline lace wig for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments

Ebonyline - Deceiving Company Ebonyline "To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer,We just..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Ebonyline - Hair Extension Review Ebonyline "Ebonyline is a FRAUD! I bought 7 packs of Model Model long large box braids...supposedly! $41.74 (including shipping) what did I get???! they weren't large braids (more like medium braids)..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more