NEVER BUY FROM 3BONYLINE!!!!1.

Related: Ebonyline is TERRIBLE

They will have much longer processing times than described on their websites. 2. They will charge your credit card immediately even if they are out of the product 3. They will not let you know they are out of the product and will lie to you saying they just received ot and are sending it the same day,,yet days after you call they still haven't sent it 4.

They send a totally different order with some body else's name 23 days later. 5. You email them about their mistake : THEY DON'T REPLY!!! 6.

You call them and ask them when,you will get your order: THEY TELL YOU THEY WILL NOT SEND YOUR ORDER THAT YOU PAID FOR A MONTH AGO UNTIL YOU HAVEN'T SENT BACK THEIR ORDER!!!!!????? I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER THEY WANT ME TO DRIVE 12 MILES AT MY EXPENSE TO PAY FOR A PRINT OUT LABEL AT MY EXPENSE TO RETURN THEIR WRING MERCHANDISE, THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO PRINT THE LABEL THEMSELVES AND MAIL IT TO MY HOUSE.

I AM UNEMPLOYED AND SPENT $132 ON THEIR WEBSITE TO BUY WIGS BECAUSE I LOST MY HAIR: NOW I HAVE NO HAIR, NO WIGS AND THEY HAVE MY $132!!!!I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTED THE CHARGE.

Review about: Wig.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ebonyline Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments

27021968

Well,

Things are not getting better. Ebonyline was eventually forced to refund me but they took weeks to do it!!! And they only did it because I had started a dispute with my credit company.

They are extremely unprofessional and they are thieves!!!!

Don't buy from them: NOT ONLY YOU WILL NOT GET THE PRODUCTS YOU ORDERED THEY WILL UPSET YOU AND KEEP YOUR MONEY THE LONGEST POSSIBLE AND WILL ONLY GIVE IT BACK WHEN YOU START A PROCEDURE AGAINST THEM >>> A LOT OF HEADACHE>>>> NOT WORTH IT!!!!

This same exact mess is happening to me right now!I needed my order by today because I am going out of town for vacation and I really wanted to look nice on my trip.

I spent over $200, including express shipping and I was never even informed about the fact that my product was out of stock until I emailed them asking about why I still haven't received even a simple EMAIL about my order being shipped after more than a week.

I've used them before and never had any problems, but after this I will not be ordering from them anymore.I'm extremely pissed for the loss of my money and disappointed at their lack of curtesy and communication with their customers.