1.6

USPS tracking advised that my package from Ebonyline.com the would be delivered today by 8pm.

Half hour later, I received a partial refund from Ebonyline because USPS apparently sent the package back to them without my authorization. I never even received the package!

Unfortunately, Ebonyline customer service advised that they're not responsible for anything once the shipping goes out.

The rep suggested that I contact USPS myself about the issue. She also suggested that I reorder from their site and make notes about the incident so that their shipping person would be aware. Seriously?

I'm sorry but this is very unprofessional. Mistakes happen.

But brushing it off as the customers problem is wrong. I'm not going to fight over $8.08 return shipping - even though I didn't receive a dang thing. However, I replaced my order over at Sam's Beauty.

As someone who works in eCommerce I know first hand that shipping issues should NEVER fall on your customers.

Ebonyline never called USPS to explain to them how this could happen. Their lack of effort doesn't deserve my sale at this point.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ebonyline Cons: Unfair shipping practices.

• Terrible Service