3.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping.However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I have a reason to call I always say that I will stop ordering from them.

Today, I ordered 6 pks. of crotchet braids expecting to get 15% off, because on the home page, they advertise all braids (see photo). My order stated that the code was not valid. So I called only to be told that the extra 15% must be listed under the braid.

According the rep, she spoke with management, which refused to give me the discount.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...........Instead of promoting new customers, you should be trying to keep the old/loyal customers........I AM DONE....There are many other hair stores online.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and pricing issue" of ebonyline braids extra 15% off deal from Ebonyline and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ebonyline to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. Author liked the most fast shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ebonyline for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments

What other hair websites do you use?

sbell
to AnonHair #1166380

I have not used any other hair websites, yet.Until now, I only ordered my hair from Ebonyline.

Currently, I just go to a local hair store and buy my necessities.I have also unsubscribed from receiving email alerts from Ebonyline.com.