Ebonyline - Loyal customer disgusted with the customer service

I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping.However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I have a reason to call I always say that I will stop ordering from them.

Today, I ordered 6 pks. of crotchet braids expecting to get 15% off, because on the home page, they advertise all braids (see photo). My order stated that the code was not valid. So I called only to be told that the extra 15% must be listed under the braid.

According the rep, she spoke with management, which refused to give me the discount.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...........Instead of promoting new customers, you should be trying to keep the old/loyal customers........I AM DONE....There are many other hair stores online.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Fast shipping
  • What I disliked
    • Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service and pricing issue
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #840841 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ebonyline? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 29 #1166281

What other hair websites do you use?

0 0 Reply

May 30 #1166380

I have not used any other hair websites, yet. Until now, I only ordered my hair from Ebonyline. Currently, I just go to a local hair store and buy my necessities. I have also unsubscribed from receiving email alerts from Ebonyline.com.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.