Ebonyline - Loyal customer disgusted with the customer service
I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping.However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I have a reason to call I always say that I will stop ordering from them.
Today, I ordered 6 pks. of crotchet braids expecting to get 15% off, because on the home page, they advertise all braids (see photo). My order stated that the code was not valid. So I called only to be told that the extra 15% must be listed under the braid.
According the rep, she spoke with management, which refused to give me the discount.
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...........Instead of promoting new customers, you should be trying to keep the old/loyal customers........I AM DONE....There are many other hair stores online.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Fast shipping
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer,We just..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Let me just start by stating...I am a real customer..i'm in no way affiliated with Morgage Investors Corporation except through my VA Hybrid Refi with them. I truly understand the..."
- "They provide 14 day, very limited time frame, to determine whether the product has value for you and 10 days of that time period is lost in mailing the product..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."