Killeen, Texas

I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping.However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I have a reason to call I always say that I will stop ordering from them.

Today, I ordered 6 pks. of crotchet braids expecting to get 15% off, because on the home page, they advertise all braids (see photo). My order stated that the code was not valid. So I called only to be told that the extra 15% must be listed under the braid.

According the rep, she spoke with management, which refused to give me the discount.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...........Instead of promoting new customers, you should be trying to keep the old/loyal customers........I AM DONE....There are many other hair stores online.

I liked: Fast shipping.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

3.4
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service and pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ebonyline?

Comments

AnonHair

What other hair websites do you use?

sbell
to AnonHair #1166380

I have not used any other hair websites, yet.Until now, I only ordered my hair from Ebonyline.

Currently, I just go to a local hair store and buy my necessities.I have also unsubscribed from receiving email alerts from Ebonyline.com.