Middletown Township, New Jersey

I placed an order# 665121 Sad with your company on October 1, 2018 and checked on it October 9, 2018 because I hadn't received any tracking info or anything. When I finally got through (after 4 calls and holding for 30 each time) to a representative with your company I was told that the mail courier had lost my package.

I was never sent a tracking number informing me that package had gone out for shipping as I was told would happen. Okay, so can I replace my order...was told by rep sure but we don't have the hair you wanted or the styling gel...so how can I re-order?

I was offered a refund for my purchase but When I was about to ask the rep why I never received an email stating that my shipment had gone out she hung the phone up ending our call. This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had with your company and I hope if I should ever order from you again that it will be better than this...

Michelle Johnson- Very Disappointed Customer Sad

(708) 790-1599

Product or Service Mentioned: Ebonyline Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments