Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

My order

Have not received any information regarding my order, order number is 529031, money taking off my card haven’t received information or tracking number to track my package

Irene Moore
According to the Ebonyline shipping policy, some items should be ordered from the manufacturers and this process may take around 5 to 7 business days. Regular UPS ground and USPS orders should not be notified if the items are delayed less than 7 business days.

You may track the order status on ebonyline.com.

You will need to indicate order ID, billing last name, and email address or zip code.

If you have any problems with order tracking, please contact the Ebonyline customer care team by phone at (877) 777-2420 or by email at ask@ebonyline.com.

Customer service hours are as follows:

• Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM CST,
  • Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST,
  • Saturday, Sunday: Closed.

Return Policy

My order #608751

I received my order on Saturday, July 7th. When I trued the wig in

the track on the left side appwared to be loose and it did not fit right.

I would like to return it for a replacement or a refund.

I await your instruction

2039815284

Irene Moore
According to the Ebonyline return policy, the company accepts returns for an exchange or refund within 7 calendar days of delivery. The item should be sent only via UPS Ground, US Postal Service Priority Mail, or US Postal Service Parcel Post.

Customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and processing fees incurred as a result of item returning. Please also note that promotional codes or promotional shipping prices can not be applied to exchanges.

The Ebonyline return policy also states that discontinued items, clearance items, special sale items, special Orders, and last call, flash sale items are non-returnable.

Return address is Ebonyline 1829 Stanley St Northbrook, IL 60062.

To get more information about return policy, please contact the Ebonyline customer care team by phone at (877) 777-2420 or by email at ask@ebonyline.com.

Drawstring ponytail

Yes I bought a drawstring ponytail from freetress equal style: splash girl, and i wanna know if i can flat iron it because it's really curly and i would like it to be straight. I bought it from a store in Lincoln nebraska I forgot to ask them if I could flat iron it since synthetic, if you can answer me back that would great thank you

Irene Moore

Please contact the Ebonyline customer care team for assistance. Your may call them at (877) 777-2420 (toll-free number) or send an email to ask@ebonyline.com.

Boss Swiss Lace Front Wig MLF145 Thea F4/30 Is currently Sold Out

This is regarding the email I received From You referring to the subject matter at hand. I am only interested in the color:( F4/30).

Or I will go as far as the color# 4.

I am willing to wait for the delay in ship-ment.

Thank You. This is not a complaint.

Order # 561434

Irene Moore

To get a quick reply from the Ebonyline customer care team, you may try to contact them by phone at (877) 777-2420. You may also reach out to them by answering to their email.

FLATSHIP WILL NOT TAKE.

HELP.....YOUR SITE WILL NOT TAKE ORDER OR PROM CODE FOR FLATSHIP WHAT GO ON..HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE I LOST MY MONEY EBONYLINE DID NOT REFUND...CALL CUSTOMER SERVICES LADY COULD NOT HELP ME CALL AGAIN IT WHEN TO VOICE MAIL JUST WANT TO PAY 4.99 FOR MY ORDER FOR TWO WIGS I LIKE TO ORDER JANE , COLOR C3000. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP MY NUMBER IS 609-292-9621.....THANKS. I WILL NOT ORDER TIL THIS IS FIXS CAN NOT KEPT GAVE MONEY TO THIS COMPANY IF IT SAY 4.99 FOR ORDER OVER 30.00 DOLLARS WAS IS THE PROBLEM...

Irene Moore

To get any details about your request, please try to reach out to the Ebonyline support. They provide assistance by phone at (877) 777-2420 (toll-free number) and by email at ask@ebonyline.com. Customer service hours are

• Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM CST,
  • Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST,
  • Saturday, Sunday: Closed.

Questions 5