I have never written a bad review, and I truly wish that I didn't have to.I have worked in retail and waitressed for years and I have never dealt with people so rude and insensitive as these people.
Today is my birthday and it has been a horrible day. I wanted to do my hair and feel good about myself and go out for my birthday and have fun. I ordered hair from ebonyline.com. I ordered 5 packages of color 613 hair that I have been getting for years.
My regular place was out, so I decided to try ebonyline. I placed my order on Wed August 26,2015. I received the hair on Fri the 28th. It was not the correct color (I am including actual photos, my hair is the lighter one).
It was significantly darker than what was advertised. I called and they said "Well that's what you ordered." then they said that that I could do an exchange and they would mail out the new hair as soon as they received my packageThey assured me that the hair I would get as a replacement was much lighter and the correct color. They said that they would mail it out as soon as they received my return. I mailed it back and paid $9 for s&h.
I tracked it and saw that they received it on Fri Sept 4th at 9:15 am. I figured that I would have it by Mon or Tues. I waited patiently until Tuesday, it did not come in so I called. They said that they never mailed it out and that I had to pay for their s&h, then they would mail it.
I wouldn't have minded paying it in the first place, but they did not tell me that I had to, nor did they send me an email or a link....nothing... I would have never known if I hadn't called. I was being very patient and nice, and they were talking to me like I was a nuisance, sighing heavily and saying it was my fault for ordering the wrong color in the first place, and my fault for not paying the s&h, and my fault for their mistakes. I just to get the hair in time for my bday, so I just asked what they needed me to do for the hair to be shipped out.
They sent me a link to pay for the $9 s&h. I paid it instantly and they received it. They swore up and down that they were sending the hair out that day and that I would get it by Thursday, in time for me to do my hair before my bday. On Wed the 9th I called to get the tracking number, and they hadn't even shipped it out.
Again acting like I was a nuisance, they sighed and etc, and said that they would ship it that day and I would get it on Fri the 11th, my bday. So today I got the package and excitedly opened it, and the hair was even DARKER than the hair they were replacing for being too dark! I have been in tears and am beyond frustrated. I am a single mom of 3 and I cannot afford to spend another $20 on s&h.
I am so very disappointed.
These people are extremely rude and unreliable.I suggest you go anywhere
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ebonyline Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "Its seriously the quality of a CHILDS halloween costume. And once i contacted them to get my money back this was their response... Im currently disputing it with Paypal as..."
- "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."