I have never written a bad review, and I truly wish that I didn't have to.I have worked in retail and waitressed for years and I have never dealt with people so rude and insensitive as these people.
Today is my birthday and it has been a horrible day. I wanted to do my hair and feel good about myself and go out for my birthday and have fun. I ordered hair from ebonyline.com. I ordered 5 packages of color 613 hair that I have been getting for years.
My regular place was out, so I decided to try ebonyline. I placed my order on Wed August 26,2015. I received the hair on Fri the 28th. It was not the correct color (I am including actual photos, my hair is the lighter one).
It was significantly darker than what was advertised. I called and they said "Well that's what you ordered." then they said that that I could do an exchange and they would mail out the new hair as soon as they received my packageThey assured me that the hair I would get as a replacement was much lighter and the correct color. They said that they would mail it out as soon as they received my return. I mailed it back and paid $9 for s&h.
I tracked it and saw that they received it on Fri Sept 4th at 9:15 am. I figured that I would have it by Mon or Tues. I waited patiently until Tuesday, it did not come in so I called. They said that they never mailed it out and that I had to pay for their s&h, then they would mail it.
I wouldn't have minded paying it in the first place, but they did not tell me that I had to, nor did they send me an email or a link....nothing... I would have never known if I hadn't called. I was being very patient and nice, and they were talking to me like I was a nuisance, sighing heavily and saying it was my fault for ordering the wrong color in the first place, and my fault for not paying the s&h, and my fault for their mistakes. I just to get the hair in time for my bday, so I just asked what they needed me to do for the hair to be shipped out.
They sent me a link to pay for the $9 s&h. I paid it instantly and they received it. They swore up and down that they were sending the hair out that day and that I would get it by Thursday, in time for me to do my hair before my bday. On Wed the 9th I called to get the tracking number, and they hadn't even shipped it out.
Again acting like I was a nuisance, they sighed and etc, and said that they would ship it that day and I would get it on Fri the 11th, my bday. So today I got the package and excitedly opened it, and the hair was even DARKER than the hair they were replacing for being too dark! I have been in tears and am beyond frustrated. I am a single mom of 3 and I cannot afford to spend another $20 on s&h.
I am so very disappointed.
These people are extremely rude and unreliable.I suggest you go anywhere
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ebonyline Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi all I got my package today 1/21/16 i placed ordor on 1/8/2016 I will write a review later 4 just the products customer service is very good & the..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Hello. Im here on behalf of my 13 year old daughter. She was playing tap4funs spartan wars and was enjoying it until an online *** ruined it for her. And..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."