Verified Reviewer

THEE WORSE COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! I have never encountered a more poorly trained, unprofessional company in my life!!!!!

Theyre truly the entire ghetto!!! I was told that all packs of hair werent in stock, although I paid for 4 packs of hair. I then told them to issue a refund for the 1 pack of hair they did not have and was told I would receive the refund!!!! I then went to a different company to purchase the one pack of hair they emailed me saying they didnt have since I needed 4 packs total for my hairstyle.

After being told I would be refunded for the one back of hair their unprofessional selves said they didnt have, I had to email them asking when would first, my order ship, and two, be refunded for the one pack of hair they didnt have. Theyll tell you one thing but of course not follow through with what they tell you theyll do!!! You have to reach out to them numerous times to get a response. They are so ready to shoot you down without fully reading the email since they dont take phone calls anymore.

They have a cheap minded mentality and Im sure theyll never level up since they provide low level service!!!! They dont value your dollar; only theres. You speak to a ton of different people and everyone says theyre going to make note of when you need the order and make sure its sent out the day they say theyre going to send it, but I had to contact them every time bc they never followed through with what they said they would do. So again, I emailed them bc I had not received confirmation of a refund or a shipment confirmation to asked them where was the tracking info and my refund.

Im then told that they have all of the product in stock and that I wont receive a refund. Mind you, Ive already purchased the one pack needed for my hairstyle because I was told they didnt have it in stock!!! Proper customer service would have known what was in inventory before you tell someone that you do or dont have the item. My last words to them was to refund me for the pack of hair they did not have.

I should have received an email saying they indeed had all packs of hair in stock, but no, I was not updated at all and went to purchase the last pack of hair elsewhere. The untrained woman, (the 5th person Ive talked to about my order) emails me back saying they have all packs of hair and will be sending me all 4 packs of hair and asked if that was okay. I emailed her back saying no it wasnt okay because I already purchased the last pack of hair they said they didnt have and asked AGAIN for a refund for the one pack they didnt have. This took place at about 420pm.

They then tell me its nothing else they can do bc the order had already been sent off which was a lie because when I received tracking, the shipment order wasnt even created until 448pm and the order wasnt picked up until 509p. So a refund should have been made bc when asked, I told them to refund me. The shipment info had not been created when they told me it was sent off. I cant even begin to explain how horrible of a company they are.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!!!! If anything goes wrong, theyll put it on you!!! Theyre too thirsty for a coin and it shows. Theyre not understanding or compassionate!!!

If I could give them a negative rating I would. Theyre not even good enough for a zero star rating.

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase from here.

Preferred solution: Partial refund. .

Ebonyline Cons: Lack of communication, Does not regard customer, 1st time using the company and already bad experience, Company not notifying customer to say out of stock.

Comments